Papers & Preprints
Research Activity at UGA
- 2015 — Present: Cohomology of Lie superalgebras, with Dr Nakano. (Dissertation research.)
- 2015 — 2016: Tropical Grassmannian and tropical algebra with Dr Giansiracusa.
- 2015 — 2016: VIGRE Research Group in Tropical Geometry, led by Dr Giansiracusa.
- 2014 — 2015: VIGRE Research Group in Quantum Schubert calculus, led by Dr Gibney.
Research Activity at UMass
- Hasse-Witt Invariants of Jacobi Polynomials, with Farshid Hajir
- Write-Up & Conjectures (coming soon)
- Sage code
- GP code (the same code, written in GP)
- Existence of Gordanian Split Link and Knot Tightening with Professor Robert Kusner. (Spring 2013)
- Barksdale Research Experience for Undergraduates: Asymptotically Good Families of Graphs, Codes, and Curves. Under supervision of Professor Farshid Hajir. (Summer 2010)